Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2012

late summer

My summer in Berlin was short; and now it is almost over.

We celebrated our wedding, and now there are hopefully no more debts in front of the family. I went to Norway to play a concert and to see my friends. I started to make a week show on the Russian Radio in Berlin - ReiseMania, 10 minutes about traveling. We went to Poland for a weekend, as I dreamt whole the year, and it was a tiny bit duller as last year. This taught me, "leave your memories where they are, you can never repeat a spontaneous happiness". Then we went to Kassel to see the world's biggest contemporary art exhibition, dOCUMENTA13, which is held once in 5 years. That was, khm, interesting, sometimes even meaningful. But I would say, I can survive without contemporary art...

Maybe, this tiredness and reluctance of new impressions is very much due to the necessity of learning contemporary pieces. In just three days I am flying to Munich to take part in a new-music-mastercourse, and   I think I took too many pieces to learn. Especially annoying (in the matter of learning the text) are the bird-pieces by Messiaen. But, from the other hand I feel so proud of myself that I made it!

In the autumn I hope I could get a job as a librarian (dream-job!), learn some more German, buy a bike, and attend yoga-classes. My plans also include doing some french music with my favourite Flutist, and maybe read another dozen of books from my list. 

And, maybe something else....


candy-art-automat

somewhere in Spandau area

my husband, so proud, leaving his university for the last time...

hipsters' paradise

we 

hair is already sooo long!! hurray!!!!!

llalalalalallalalalalla


No comments:

Post a Comment