Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Challenge Number 1: The History of Berlin

I realized, that my life lacks challenges - not in the sense of being lazy or inactive, but in the sense of not expanding my own horizont and not learning/exploring new things/abilities. In one word, I am just becoming bored.

And then I made a lists of self-challenges. Something I will go through step-by-step, everyday (as much as I can with a 1-year old daughter, family life and on-going work projects. Will report here about the highlights.

So, my first challenge will be to learn some history of Berlin, city where I live for already 2,5 years. For that I will read books and walk along the paths suggested in the books, check new/ hidden places and retell the stories and experiences to everyone who would like to listen. Also I will post impressions, pictures and thoughts here.

I think about giving 100 days for this project. Then switch to something else. And then come back again.

The first book will be "Faust´s Metropoly: A History of Berlin" by Alexandra Richie. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment