Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Vergangenheit/ History

When I was 12, me and my classmate decided we will get a boyfriend until 2000. We were the youngest at the class, and all other girls already had boyfriends. ... I didn't get anyone until 2001. And who would like me in a school full of pathetic rich kids, me whose nickname was Fittili (as a allusion to Dittili, a mosquito), me who wore glasses and unfashionable jeans, and who preferred reading books instead of having Playstation and huge pile of Nirvana/Backstreetboys/N'Sync posters?

Earlier, when I was 10 or 11, I was dreaming of growing older. I was terrified by the english word "teenager", the one who is between thirTEEN and nineTEEN. I thought those age will never come. .. Now I am twenty-five, dreaming of staying this age forever. My face hasn't change so much though...

When I was a teenager, we also used to be B-people, but due to the school the latest time of getting to sleep was 1 a.m. Most of the people still need to get up early, but what I like in musicianship, is that you can afford yourself to stay in bed until 10...At least :D

Yeah, we stayed up long, but not because of the internet... We are the generation that used landline phone to communicate. (Oh, those secret night talks!) Later came dial-up - and each minute was precious.

And now I think my best evenings are those which I can spend with my dears. My husband, three of my friends, my parents... That is the real treasure.

me, drinking water from the vodka-bottle. somewhere around moscow, 1990




No comments:

Post a Comment